Monday, October 31, 2011
Around 5:15 Company 64 (Edgemont) was dispatched to 116 Gradyville Road for a dwelling fire. 59-2 went on location with heavy fire showing. Media was added on to the dispatch when upgraded to a working fire. Snorkel 23 made the response as the RIT team and set up on the a side of the house. Companies were on location for about 3 hours until released by 64-9. Later that night Media was dispatched with Company 41 (Newtown Square) on a chimney fire. It ended up being a fire in the crawl space, once located the fire was quickly extinguished. Then to end it out, Media was dispatched to 800 Avondale Road with Company 65 (Garden City) for the automatic fire alarm which turned out to just be burnt food. Thank you to Dannon Voight for the pictures of 116 Gradyville Road.